The Last Day
1. God won't ask what kind of car your drove. He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house. He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes in your closet. He'll ask how many people you helped to clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was. He'll ask if you compromised your character to obtain it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was. He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had. He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived. He'll ask how you treated your neighbors.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin. He'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask you why it took you so long to seek salvation. He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in heaven, and not to the gates of hell.
10. God won't have to ask how many people you forwarded this webpage to, He already knows your decision.
I received this little eye opening message from a good friend. Now it's your turn to pass it on to someone special in your life. Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there. Keep them close!
All Rights Reserved
Home • Books • Our Beliefs • Site Search • Links • Site Map • Contact Us